Choose the date/location below to book your place and receive the calendar appointment and PDF agenda via Email.
19th November: Royal Mint, Royal Mint Court, London, EC3N 4HJ.
26th November: Trinity Centre, Milton Rd Cambridge, CB4 0FN.
Registered attendees will receive further information on the event and a full agenda.
09:30 Arrival & Tea/Coffee
10:00 Welcome & Introductions - 360is Ltd
10:05 Running Citrix Virtualized In Production - Citrix Systems Inc
- Netscaler VPX, XenDesktop, XenApp.
- Best practice advice for reliable virtualization of Citrix software.
- Citrix end-to-end virtualization strategy for agile infrastructure.
11:10 Virtualization Hardware - The Virtual Machine Company Ltd
- How customer requirements shaped virtualization hardware.
- How to achieve ultimate VM density and lowest TCO.
- A post-server approach to virtualization.
11:40 Case Study, “Virtualising A Billion Dollar Database” - 360is Ltd
- Maximising VM density without compromising performance & availability
- The virtualization experience, one year on.
12:00 Finish and Q&A.
12:15 Tour (Royal Mint only) followed by light lunch.
Cancellations & Additional Invitations
Places are limited, if you are subsequently unable to attend then please let us know so that we can move someone else up from the waiting list. If you did not get an invite and would like to attend, or wish to recommend a colleague, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update 16-11-09: The seminar is now full and there is a waiting list for those unable to get in this time around. Please notify Rob Gilson (above) if you have registered but are now unable to attend.
Update 20-11-09: Thanks to all who attended the Seminar. For those who were unable to make it, or who want copies of the presentations, please see the following links: